Emmanuel Women's Ministry exists to help women connect more deeply with Jesus and with one another. Some of the ways we do that are:
- The Deaconesses encourage/visit new moms and those who are sick, grieving or injured and try to come alongside the women of Emmanuel.
- The Care and Concern team provides meals for those who are in need.
- There are bridal showers as well as baby showers for first babies at Emmanuel.
- The quilting group meets on Mondays in the gym @ 9 am until 2 pm. With current COVID restrictions, feel free to bring your own lunch, and a hot or cold drink.
- Playgroup happens every Friday morning for caregivers and children from infants to preschool @ 10 am.
- There are a number of weekly bible studies that run throughout the school year.
"The Emmanuel Women Initiative Team" (formerly Women's Ministry Leadership Team)-works together to create opportunities for the women of Emmanuel to stay connected with one another and grow in their walk with Jesus.*.
To find out how you can get more connected, feel free to email us at: [email protected],
or visit our group at Emmanuel Women's Ministry Facebook Page