If you are interested in attending the study, please order the accompanying workbook using this link from Amazon. We will be using the book the first week (September 13). There is weekly homework and notes in the workbook. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Knightly.
God of Covenant - Bible Study Book: A Study of Genesis 12-50 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1462748899/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apan_glt_i_YMMFH8CGFV7QHP6DCJMS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Emmanuel Women's Ministry exists to help women connect more deeply with Jesus and with one another. Some of the ways we do that are:
- The Deaconesses encourage/visit new moms and those who are sick, grieving or injured and try to come alongside the women of Emmanuel.
- The Care and Concern team provides meals for those who are in need.
- There are bridal showers as well as baby showers for first babies at Emmanuel.
- The quilting group meets on Mondays in the gym, starting again on September 27 @ 9 am.
- Play group happens every Friday morning for caregivers and children from infants to preschool, starting again on September 24 @ 10 am.
- Ladies’ Bible study is on Wednesday mornings in the foyer.
"The Emmanuel Women Initiative Team" (formerly Women's Ministry Leadership Team)-works together to create opportunities for the women of Emmanuel to stay connected with one another and grow in their walk with Jesus.*.
To find out how you can get more connected, feel free to email us at: [email protected],
or visit our group at Emmanuel Women's Ministry Facebook Page