Emmanuel Women's Ministry exists to help women connect more deeply with Jesus and with one another. Some of the ways we do that are:
- The Deaconesses encourage/visit new moms and those who are sick, grieving or injured and try to come alongside the women of Emmanuel.
- The Care and Concern team provides meals for those who are in need.
- There are bridal showers as well as baby showers for first babies at Emmanuel.
- The quilting group meets on Mondays in the gym, starting again on September 27 @ 9 am.
- Play group happens every Friday morning for caregivers and children from infants to preschool, starting again on September 24 @ 10 am.
- Ladies’ Bible study is on Wednesday mornings in the foyer.
"The Emmanuel Women Initiative Team" (formerly Women's Ministry Leadership Team)-works together to create opportunities for the women of Emmanuel to stay connected with one another and grow in their walk with Jesus.*.
To find out how you can get more connected, feel free to email us at: [email protected],
or visit our group at Emmanuel Women's Ministry Facebook Page