Emmanuel Women's Ministry exists to help women connect more deeply with Jesus and with one another. Some of the ways we do that are:
- The Deaconesses encourage/visit new moms and those who are sick, grieving or injured and try to come alongside the women of Emmanuel.
- The Care and Concern team provides meals for those who are in need.
- There are bridal showers as well as baby showers for first babies at Emmanuel.
- The quilting group meets on Mondays in the gym from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Bring your own lunch.
- Playgroup happens every Friday morning for caregivers and children from infants to preschool at 10:00 am.
- There are a number of weekly Bible Studies that run throughout the school year.
"The Emmanuel Women Initiative Team" (formerly Women's Ministry Leadership Team) works together to create opportunities for the women of Emmanuel to stay connected with one another and grow in their walk with Jesus.
To find out how you can get more connected, feel free to email us at: [email protected],
or visit our group at Emmanuel Women's Ministry Facebook Page
Click on PLAYGROUP graphic below for further details: