Our Senior Youth (grades 8-12) meet regularily on Wednesdays from 7-8:30 pm at the church (school term time). Due to COVID-19 limit on groups up to 50, we are dividing the group into two grade groups (gr. 8-10; 11-12).
Our Junior Youth (grades 5-7) meet regularly on Tuesdays from 6:30 pm until 8 pm (school term time). Due to COVID-19 limit on groups up to 50, we are dividing the group into boys and girls.
To sign up for a the next youth night/event, please see the sign-up options below*.
*(You may need to scroll down the page a little before you see the Youth sign-up options)
1. We practice social distancing - students are required to bring a mask to youth for times when social distancing is not possible during the event.
2. Each group will use different parts of the building and the groups will remain separate throughout the evening.
3. Santizing of all high-touch areas will be done before and after each youth night.
4. Students will be required to sanitize their hands at the beginning and end of each night.
5. If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please remain at home.
SIGN UP -When signing up, please make sure to each child's name separately
-if you have kids in multiple areas, and use the same info to sign up in both gym and
sanctuary, one will cancel the other out.
(you can use the same e-mail address to sign up multiple kids, but please be sure to put your child's actual name in, and not the parent)
-if you have kids in multiple ages or group splits they must be signed in separately